Food Services


If your child requires a special diet provided by the school cafeteria for medical reasons, please complete the Special Meal Accommodation Form and have it signed by a doctor. 

To request a milk substitution due to a medical or other special dietary need, a parent or guardian can complete the “parental request for a fluid milk substitution for school-age children” form.  

Completed forms can be sent to Child Nutrition Services by emailing:

Special Meal Accommodation Form

Special Meals Accommodation Form – Español

Parental Request for Fluid Milk Substitution

Parental Request for Milk Substitution – Español