Request Transcripts

The Office of the Registrar handles many different issues regarding enrollment and transcripts:

If you need an official transcript, please create an account through Parchment at 

If you are in need of verification of enrollment or GPA (Grade Point Average) for insurance, Social Security, or other services, please submit the appropriate paperwork to the Registrar during business hours. Please allow working days for processing.

If you need to submit an official transcript from another academic institution (such as Palomar College or Mira Costa College), please contact that institution's Records / Office of the Registrar directly. Ivy High School is not responsible for requesting these records for students. Please send all official transcripts to the following address:  

Ivy High School
Attn: Martha Jara
1056 Winterhaven Road
Fallbrook, CA 92028

If you have any questions, please contact Martha Jara either by email or by calling (760) 731-1645 

Fax your request to (760) 723-6392.